Factory Five 18′ Aluminum Car Hauler
We’ve been using open car haulers for more than 20 years, and we put our experience to work in designing the ultimate open car hauler. The Factory Five 18 is an all-aluminum, double axle car hauler that was built to our specifications by UTC (Universal Trailer Company). It is designed to last a lifetime, and incorporates the features we’ve found invaluable and some exclusive ones to make it cool.
Factory Five 18 Trailer Features:
– Exclusive 15″ Aluminum Bonneville-Style Custom Wheels with 205/75/15 Goodyear Radials
– 7,000 lb Capacity with Tandem Dexter Torflex Axles with EZ-Lube Hubs
– Full Aluminum Deck, 8′-6″ wide by 17′-6″ long
– Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Tie Down D-Rings (4)
– 6′ Ramps with Flex Foot and Under Trailer Storage
– Removable Aluminum Side Fenders with Stainless Steel Latches (Driver and Passenger Side)
– Electric Brakes and LED Light Package
– 2-5/16″ Coupler, 12V End Connector 7-Way, and Standard Jack Crank with Wheel
– Dimensions: 17’-6” Long, 8’-6″ Wide, 73.5” Fender to Fender Width, 19” Load Height
– 6 Year Warranty
FF18 Aluminum Trailer Features
An open trailer should have a full floor to prevent road debris from kicking up on the car. Our all-aluminum construction and full skid-resistant extruded aluminum floor is the only way to go with an open trailer.
Super cool Bonneville-style wheels were designed by us exclusively for our line of trailers. Removable fenders make centering and loading your car easy. 20 years of experience means we know that when you center your car on the trailer, you can’t open your doors because of the fenders. Not with our trailer! Removable fenders are super convenient for shows and races.
These floor mounted, stainless steel, swivel D-rings make tie downs easy.
Standard 2-5/16″ coupler with a higher quality jack crank and wheel.
Open trailers are notorious for ramps that bang around and can’t load low ride height cars like ours. The 6′ aluminum ramps are stored in enclosed under trailer pockets, and have a flex foot design for easy loading.
Ramps loaded and locked.
Your car has high-end wheels, shouldn’t your trailer match?!
Aluminum trailer construction means lightweight and strong. Have you ever tried to push your steel trailer around your driveway or line it up with your hitch? You can move this trailer easily by hand as it is very light and easy to handle.
You can order a Factory Five kit, and have it loaded and ready for pick-up on your brand-new all-aluminum Factory Five trailer.