’33 Hot Rod - What You Get – Complete Kit $19,990
The Factory Five ‘33 Hot Rod comes with all of the parts you need to build your car except for the engine, transmission, rear-end, wheels, tires and paint.
Here’s a list of what comes standard in the ’33 Ford Hot Rod Kit.
Complete jig-welded tube frame. Includes all mounts ready to accept small block Ford and 4.6L engines.
• Includes full width roll bar powder coated to match
• Accommodates either 3- or 4-link suspension
Hand laid 3/16” laminate composite body and panels made with vinylester resin.
• Driver and passenger doors with molded door liners
• Hood with hood liner
• Trunk with molded trunk liner
• Includes secondary body fasteners assembly.
• Adhesive backed and foam weatherstrip
• Door edge trim and fasteners
• Trunk push on rubber bulb seal
• Rubber hood bumpers
• Includes multi-adjustable door hinges with bronze bushings with fasteners
• Includes hidden trunk hinge kit, hinge support plates and fasteners
• Includes hood hinge kit with supportsand fasteners and stainless prop rod.
Chassis Aluminum Panels:
Includes 26 CNC cut, pre-formed 6061-T6 aluminum panels for cockpit, trunk, and engine bay.
• 1200 pre-packaged rivets1/8” short & long, 3/16” short & long
• Complete cockpit aluminum
• 1/8″ firewall between engine and passenger compartment
Complete Front Suspension:
Unequal length a-arm control arms with in-board coil-over shock suspension. Comes complete with all parts and fasteners.
• Koni™ brand high performance mono-tube, rod-end shock absorbers
• Coil-over kit for KONI™ dampers including spring hat, threaded seat and black powder coated performance springs
• Adjustable lower control arms with ball joints and fasteners
• Upper tubular control arms with ball joints and fasteners
• Grade-8 mounting hardware
• Koni™ brand high performance mono-tube, rod-end shock absorbers
• Coil-over kit for Koni™ dampers including spring hat, threaded seat and black powder coated performance springs
• Factory Five tubular upper and rear lower control arms, with polyurethane bushings and fasteners
Complete Front Brake Kit:
• Custom spindles with fasteners
• Front hubs, fasteners and dust covers
• Front brakes, Ford Mustang 11” front rotors with twin piston PBR calipers, brake pads and fasteners
• Master cylinder (listed in pedal box assembly), stainless braided brake line, front and rear with mount clips, banjo bolts and brake line mounting fasteners
• Pre-flared 3/16” brake line and brake line T-adapter
• OEM Ford Mustang emergency brake handle, fasteners and cable
Complete Steering System:
Complete steering system using rear steer manual rack from tie rod ends and fasteners to steering wheel and badges.
• Manual steering rack with inner and outer tie rod ends and fasteners
• Polyurethane steering rack bushing and fasteners
• Nickel plated lower steering shaft
• 14” banjo steering wheel with boss and ceramic FFR center section and fasteners
• Steering system, including flange bearings and fasteners
• Custom Ididit steering column with frame mounts
Complete Fuel System/Parts:
This assembly provides everything from the gas cap to the lines, and is designed to work with carburetors or fuel injection systems. External fuel pump required.
• Fuel tank with mounting hardware, vent, gaskets, pick-up and fuel level sending unit
• Fuel filler neck and fasteners
• Pre-flared fuel lines (1/4” and 5/16”) with unions, barbs, hose clamps and high press flex lines and fasteners
• Aircraft style brushed aluminum fuel cap with gaskets, ground strap, fuel hose to tank with fasteners
• 3/8” line fuel filter, connectors and hose clamps
Complete Cooling System/Parts:
Electric cooling fan and mounting hardware, radiator hoses, and all necessary fasteners.
• Electric cooling fan and mounting kit with connectors
• Aluminum radiator with cap and filler neck
• Built in transmission cooler in radiator
• Stainless steel radiator hose kit includes adapter kit, fasteners and hose
• Overflow tank with cap, hoses, hose clamps and mounting hardware
• 185 degree thermostat switch and wiring
The ‘33 Hot Rod kit is configured to accommodate the engine of your choice.
• Engine/Transmission mounts (select 302/351, 4.6L, 5.0L Coyote, SB and LS Chevy), with fasteners
• Exhaust, with gaskets and fasteners
Select from one of these available driveshafts with fasteners to match the engine/trans of your choice. Select one of the following…
• 28 spline driveshaft for T-5, AOD, or Tremec 3550s
• 31 spline driveshaft for Tremec TKO 500 or 600s
• 31 spline driveshaft for 4.6L engines with T-45s or 3650s
• 31 spline driveshaft for T-56s.
Gauges, Dash, and Electrical Assembly:
Complete assembly comes with dash buttons, and indicator lights, switches, and horn.
• Custom fit chassis wiring harness
• Ignition switch and FFR key, headlight switch, hi-low beam switch, starter solenoid and horn button.
• Dash indicators: green, blue dash lights (LED)
• Wiring harness mounting kit and hardware including fuse panel mount
• Insulated line clip hardware and fasteners and cable ties
• Battery ground strap
• Speedometer sending unit, pigtail, fasteners and 3.55 speedometer gear
• A complete set of 6 Autometer Platinum electronic gauges, with connectors, terminals and installation kit. Includes the following gauges:
– Oil Pressure Gauge
– Water Temperature Gauge
– Fuel Level Gauge
Complete Interior Accessories:
The ‘33 Hot Rod kit comes with all the interior accessories you need and want. Bucket seats, door latches, rear view mirrors, and more complement the dash and gauges assembly for a full interior. Check out this full list of standard parts and assemblies.
• Metal framed bucket seats, black vinyl with fasteners
• 5-point Simpson brand harnesses; 3” wide driver and passenger, frame mounted with fasteners
• Complete cockpit carpet set, black all-weather
• Emergency brake boot, black leather
• Interior rear view mirror with fasteners
• 6-gauge electronic Autometer Platinum gauges (see description above in gauge assembly)
• Interior door latches and fasteners
• Leather shifter boot and fasteners
• Rear cockpit trim piece
• Pleated door panels
• Stitched arm rest
• Banjo style steering wheel (listed in steering assembly), with polished aluminum boss and center badge.
Exterior Accessories and Lighting:
Along with the goodies on the inside of the car, the ‘33 Hot Rod kit is loaded with the right exterior parts and trim on the outside.
• Polished windscreen, tinted with fasteners; DOT safety glass compliant
• License plate light and bracket with fasteners
• Ceramic FFR badging nose and tail
• Headlamp assemblies, including chrome buckets, halogen headlamps, with integral (LED) turn signal, and fasteners (DOT approved).
• Red rear LED tail lights
• All lighting is DOT approved
Complete Pedal Box and Components:
The ‘33 Hot Rod kit utilizes the proven Wilwood brand pedal box with fasteners and all the required ancillary parts.
• Wilwood pedal box and mounting hardware
• Master cylinders
• Accelerator pedal, accelerator cable, return spring and ball stud retainer, with fasteners
• Brake line adapters and T-fittings
Bound assembly manual that is full of pictures, diagrams, and CAD drawings.
Over 1600 top quality zinc plated, chrome and stainless steel USS, metric and SAE fasteners, numbered and packed individually by assembly.