Customer Dave C. from Parker, Colorado had never taken on a car build like a Factory Five Mk4 Roadster before. He approached and documented his build like a complete novice, and you can view his build thread on The Factory Five Forum here.
Here’s the specs on Dave’s Mk4 build:
- Complete kit with 3-link rear suspension and Moser 8.8
- Wilwood brakes
- Power steering
- 18” Halibrand Replica wheels
- Vintage gauges and padded dash with glove box
- Premium top
- Leather interior; seats, door cards, steering wheel, transmission tunnel cover
- Heated seats
- BluePrint Engines 347 with Holley Sniper EFI and Tremec TKO-600
- Body & Paint by Jeff Kleiner (Sprectra Blue with Pearl White stripes)
“The fact that I was able to build a car that turned out this well is a true testament to the engineering by Factory Five Racing and the incredible support of the builder community on The Factory Five Forum,” wrote David. “When people comment on the car, my first instinct is to tell them I built it!”
Now that Dave has graduated his Mk4 Roadster build, he said it is time to drive it into the Colorado high country to enjoy the scenery and the car that he built!