Winter Open House Rescheduled for Feb. 16, 2013

We’ve been following the weather forecasts, and with talk of a potentially historic snow storm on Friday night, we have decided to postpone this weekend’s Winter Open House (Moochfest) til next Saturday, February 16th.

With a couple of different forecast models, there is still uncertainty about whether we will get 1″ or 15″.  We understand that folks travel to the event from all over New England and beyond, and it looks like no matter what, there will be a lot of difficult travel and potential delays this weekend.  Safety first!

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, the 16th, from 9 am to noon, and crossing our fingers for better weather!

Click here for more details on the 2013 Winter Open House.