February 7, 2013 Update
This weekend’s planned Winter Open House has been delayed by a week (new date is Saturday, February 16th) and I was planning on presenting a comprehensive update on where we are with Project 818. I will be sending out an e-mail to everyone 818 pre-order list since not everyone can attend the Open House here in Wareham. You will get this e-mail next week before the Open House.
In the meantime, you should know that we’ve completed endurance testing and are racing towards production. More information next week. For now, you can check out our web gallery with updated photos from race/endurance testing.
Thanks for your support and if you have any questions, please forward them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.